- JKJennifer K.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars11/2/20so lovely!
bought this for my sister who is preggers w her first, she loves it and says it feels lovely and smells good!
- JAJoanna A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars3/31/21Great product!
I tried this out more than 2 years postpartum on some stretch marks on my tummy simply hoping to improve the appearance with some extra moisturizing. This belly butter has helped my stretch marks significantly fade. I will definitely repurchase and recommend this item to others. I only wish I had had this belly butter during pregnancy!
- BNBriana N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars4/14/23Exactly what I Needed!!
Bought the belly butter for my growing baby belly as I have been dealing with dry and itchy skin on my sides. This soothes and moisturizes so nicely, and completely eliminates all the discomfort on the skin! Feel so much better with the belly butter!
- YWYiJing W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type OilyHair Color BlackAge Range 25-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/16/23I didn’t have any stretch marks!
I am on my second jar now and I didn’t have any stretch marks!
- KFKatie F.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars8/5/20I used both the Zoe
I used both the Zoe Belly Butter and Oil during a previous pregnancy, and I'm happy to buy again. This butter is a nice, thick cream with little to no scent that absorbs great. I used it on legs and elbows out of the shower, too, because it's so hydrating. Applying it is a nice way to take a moment to care for yourself and appreciate the pregnant days.