All Purpose Beauty Balm
- AMAbbey M.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars11/26/18I love this ointment! I
I love this ointment! I use it for lips, cuticles, feet, under eyes & just overall relaxing aromatherapy. It’s one of my all around all-purpose beauty products!
- LLLisa L.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/26/21Great all around product
Great product for hands, lips, really anywhere. I use it on my kids all the time especially in the winter.
- JCJessica C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/10/18Medicine Cabinet Product
If you're looking for something to have on hand for burns or minor skin tears/cuts, this is great to have on hand. I wouldn't consider it a "beauty" product myself, but I've found it to be useful in helping skin on my hands heal from minor burns, as well as around the nail area when the skin tears. I've used it as a moisturizer for my hands as well, but it takes longer to absorb than a hand cream and doesn't last through hand washes. I received a full size as a sample in a previous order, but I'm not sure I would repurchase.
- TteddyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/18reasonable price but really good
I have terribly dried lip so I tried many many lip balms, including Laurel, Kari Gran, they are also good, but I recommend Ouli's because the price is cheap, $20/30ml is really really good and it is multi functionsl. At first I tried the sample but now I bought the full size one, really recommend, you will not regret
- JHJacqueline H.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Rated 5 out of 5 stars8/14/20I love this ointment, I
I love this ointment, I use it under my eyes at night and my lips. I’ve also used it on some dry patches I have on legs and it’s working very well as the dry spots are disappearing