holi(stick) N° 3 Deodorant
- LLorimercerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars11/21/18Somehow this makes deodorant feel
Somehow this makes deodorant feel luxurious. Maybe it is the packaging? Anyhow, it also works. Really well. I look forward to also trying the rose-scented version.
- THTaryn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/23Good deodorant
This deodorant works really well compared to others I’ve tried. The smell is ok…. But it works!
- CCarolVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/14/17my favorite natural deodorant
I have been using this wonderful deodorant for about six months now and still enjoy opening the top every morning and getting a whiff of honey, lavender and eucalyptus. It's such a refreshing combination of scents. I have very sensitive skin and was previously only able to use Meow Meow Tweet baking-soda free grapefruit deodorant, which is a fantastic deodorant, but this is such a great alternative if you prefer a stick application. I'm so happy that Integrity Botanicals is carrying Agent Nateur!
- CLCindy L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/19/20Love it.
I've purchased this several times and it's a good one. Not hard like other green stick deodorants can be, which is a real plus since that can make them quite painful to apply. Scent is a very pleasant lavender.
- OTOlympia T.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 3 out of 5 stars11/4/20I wish it lived up to the hype!
I bought this after reading so many stellar reviews but sadly, it didn’t blow me out of the water as an effective natural deodorant. I really like the scent but felt like I needed to reapply midday and that’s never the case with my tried and true Crystal mineral deodorant. Glad I gave it a shot though!