holi(stick) Sensitive Deodorant
- CCChristine C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7/5/20Works well but smells weird
This is definitely one of the better natural deodorants out there, I use it as a second layer over crystal and it cuts down on sweat somewhat throughout my workday and I have no problem with odor regardless of how much I sweat. Since it isn't scented it actually ends up having a strange scent to it that is a bit off-putting, otherwise I would have given it five stars.
- AMAshley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars12/28/19Worth Every Penny
As someone who’s been in the natural body care realm for about 5 years now- I can say I think I’ve tried every natural deodorant with truly clean ingredients. I skip the green washed ones... Nothing has kept my stink-free, rash-free, burn-free like this deodorant with truly the cleanest and best ingredients without baking soda!! I can’t say enough how thankful I am for this product and how every time I try something else for the sake of saving some money or convenience- I come right back. It lasts me MONTHS which helps with the initial sticker shock. Totally worth it, and everyone I’ve recommended it to feels the same way.
- SSShelby S.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type AcneicEye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars11/28/18Holi Stick Sensitive gets 5
Holi Stick Sensitive gets 5 stars because it is always my go-to deodorant. Never caused irritation (even immediately after shaving!) because of the soothing formula that does NOT include baking soda. The scent is so nice and subtle, with a hint of jasmine. Plus I just adore Jena, the owner of Agent Nateur.
- TMTiffany M.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type DryEye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars11/16/18The packaging is great. I
The packaging is great. I love that the holi(stick) doesn't leave a film.
- MSMei s.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveEye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars11/16/18Long lasting but the rose
Long lasting but the rose version is better. Slightly difficult to apply, needs to really rub onto skin.