Anarose Hydrating Rose Toner
- LMLaurice M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color AuburnEye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/23ANAROSE HYDRATING ROSE TONER
I absolutely love this toner. Great ingredients. Gentle on sensitive skin. Lovely scent (not overwhelming). In addition to using this toner as part of my cleansing routine, it is also good for setting makeup. Just moisten a cotton pad and dab it on your face. High recommended.
- DCDevon C.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type AcneicHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars6/8/20Noticed a difference right away
This is my favorite toner ive found and ive tried tons! It immediately calms and hydrates yet strong enough to fight breakouts and congestion. My skin was dry, congested, dehydrated and flaky and after using this and the mun cleanser it completely changed my skin around. I will definitely repurchase!
- MZMary Z.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars12/28/18Worth the money
I’ve been wanting to purchase this for awhile, since reading all the great reviews. Glad I finally did. My skin has been looking and feeling hydrated in this cold weather.
- JJJeremy J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/8/17Best for dry, sensitive skin
My skin is dry and sensitive, and this toner is my favorite. I am on my third bottle of this! It is very refreshing, and it calms the redness in my skin. I also use it during the day to freshen my makeup.
- CVClaudia V.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars3/11/19Anarose Hydrating Toner
Excellent product. I prefer to use rose water as toner ( I have sensitive skin) but I love to use Anarose for setting my make up and to retain moisture.