- CChantelI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 21-30Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars12/6/20Favorite Mascara Yet
I have extremely sensitive eyes that will puff up and turn bloodshot with mascaras (allergic to almost all), and even the hypoallergenic mascaras for sensitive eyes would irritate and hurt my eyes. I've tried A LOT of mascaras and this has been the only one that has not caused problems with my eyes- I'm so relieved. Also, looks great! No flaking or clumping. It applies smoothly and is buildable (solves the problem of other comments saying it's too natural- I didn't have that issue). I honestly think the application and look is better than any other mascara too.
- JJJamie J.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 1 out of 5 stars8/11/19Underwhelming
I love a natural-effect mascara more than anyone but this does absolutely nothing for my lashes. I have strawberry blond (more blond than strawberry) which are average + length and somewhat sparse. I actually prefer lengthening formulas over volumizing ones. My goals with mascara are to tint my fair lashes and to slightly lengthen and separate. I do not like any clumps whatsoever. I wouldn't say that this formula clumps but it is not great at separating and actually makes my lashes look shorter. I have to spend a lot of time grabbing the tips with the brush to help counteract this. As far as the tinting effect, the look is VERY natural. I went for the dark brown and it's really more of a light taupe on my lashes. It does transfer on me a bit by the end of the day and I don't usually experience this with other mascaras. It does wash off with water and is a snap to remove with an oil cleanser (the only plus in my book). It also has a scent (fruity or something??) which to me is off-putting. I wouldn't recommend this mascara and I'm pretty disappointed that I purchased it.
- JSJeffrey S.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryEye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars12/16/18Great mascara
As a contact lense wearer this is a great mascara. All natural non irritating and love the brown color as it makes my hazel eyes stand out. I’ve gotten many compliments on my eyes since I’ve started wearing this. And it’s very easy to clean off with my oil cleanser.
- SVShanonn V.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type MatureHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 3 out of 5 stars3/8/22Wanted to love it
Was on the fence between Almond macara & Avacado Waterproof. Went with Almond because it’s available in brown- black is too harsh for my mature, fair complexion.
The formula seems dry on the too large, fluffy spoolie, yet manages to get all over my lids. Definitely migrates to under eyes after several hours, even with a primer.
I do love that it’s clean beauty & contains ingredients for growth & health. The brown is a gorgeous shade that looks natural, leveled up. Decently buildable & doesn’t weigh lashes down. I’m 50/50 on recommending—depends on what you like & can deal with.
- JLJackie L.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars10/12/20Great Mascara
Does not run and does not irritate my eyes.