Foundation + TRIAL SIZES
- AVAlena v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color AuburnAge Range 25-30Eye Color GreenRated 4 out of 5 stars2/8/23A good test run
I'm grateful I got to test this foundation out in multiple shades before committing to a full size bottle. I purchased samples of shades F1, F2, F2.5, and F2.7, and none of them were an exact match for me, haha. I have fair, neutral olive toned skin so I needed to do a lot of mixing to get something close, but each sample provides enough foundation for several test rounds. I was able to purchase samples of Fitglow's color correct in Eyebright (yellow) and Peach also, which was definitely helpful in working with the foundation.
My 4- star rating is not a reflection on Integrity Botanicals, their customer service was outstanding when I needed assistance making adjustments to my order before it shipped out. I took off a star because the clamshells are messy, but I get that there isn't much in the way of sample sized containers out there that keep costs low. Anyways, this was a relatively inexpensive way for me to test this line out, I would recommend to anyone else interested.
- BHBritta H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type OilyAge Range 31-40Rated 4 out of 5 stars9/15/22Good
I was very excited to try this foundation. I am still on the fence about it. It is much dewier than I expected. I have very oily skin so typically go for a matte look. It did set nicely with powder. The sample size was enough for me to get another use out of so I will try it again with a longer wear test.
- BNBriana N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 4 out of 5 stars4/18/23Good foundation!
I like this foundation and the medium coverage without irritating my sensitive skin.
It's got a nice, natural finish that looks good and lasts pretty long through the day.
I'm not ready to rave about it yet, there are a couple other foundations that work a bit better for my very sensitive and combination skin... But I do think this is a good foundation that I wouldn't hesitate to use!
- CBCourtney B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars7/5/22Great sample!
It's so difficult to find samples these days and I was happy to be able to order these to find the right shade before investing in a full-size product.
- RGRuth G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars9/15/22An impressive foundation!
This was a great way to find my shade and figure out whether Fitglow foundation would play nice with my skin or not. Natural smell, great, natural-looking coverage, no creasing, and my skin did not get angry. A little goes a long way. When my generously-sized samples run out, I will buy full size.