Log in / Register
VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE
Lightest moisturizer for oily and acne-prone skin
Combining an ultra-light, breathable feel with the nourishing properties of a moisturizer, Ambrosia del Cerrado is perfect for those who want a strong moisturizing effect without a waxy or oily feeling. The unrefined whole-food ingredients provide a highly effective combination of nutrients that nourish the skin and fight the effects of aging, promoting firm, supple, even-toned skin and improving the appearance of brown spots and scars. The formula combines three “superfood” oils from the beautiful Cerrado area in Brazil, considered the biologically richest savanna in the world by the World Wide Fund for Nature. Pure, unrefined pequi fruit oil, buriti oil, and moringa pod oil are sustainably hand-extracted by small cooperatives in order to protect the natural bounty of this beautiful and invaluable region. The handcrafted, cold-process formula is vegan and certified cruelty free, with no fillers, water, or fragrance added.
● Hand-extracted Brazilian pequi fruit oil, rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene, and vitamins B1 and B2, promotes firm, supple, even-toned skin.
● Buriti oil, also from Brazil, provides potent wrinkle-reducing effects and improves the appearance of brown spots and scars. Buriti oil is also known for its natural sun protection properties.
● Moringa oil also lends moisturizing properties and delivers an incredible range of skin-nourishing vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
● Provides hydration to acne-prone, combination, and oily skin types without the risk of breakouts or the heavy feel of richer moisturizers.
● Delivers a powerful dose of phytonutrients and moisture to dry and normal skin types when used as a first step, before applying a richer cream or facial oil.
Skin Type Recommendations: For acne-prone, combination, sensitive, and oily skin.
Color and Texture: Ultra-light in texture, with a naturally vibrant orange hue.
Scent: No fragrances are added, allowing the irresistibly fruity, guava-citrus scent of the pequi fruit to shine through, while the moringa oil adds a complementary green note.
Shake often to remix. Apply generously onto freshly washed face or over your aloe-based serum of choice. Most skin types will benefit from following immediately with an emollient moisturizer, face oil, or balm. Ideally REFRIGERATE to protect freshness and enhance the cooling, refreshing, and depuffing properties.
Cold-press whole-leaf Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, cold-press unrefined Caryocar braziliensis (pequi) fruit oil†, cold-press unrefined Mauritia flexuosa (buriti) fruit oil†, cold-press unrefined Moringa oleifera seed oil† or *, Sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit extract, tocopherol (vit. E from non-GMO sunflowers), potassium sorbate (natural food-grade preservative), xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vit. C), citric acid.
*Certified organic / †Responsibly wildcrafted
Only 0 Left In Stock
Copyright Integrity Botanicals© 2017