Kahina Giving Beauty
- CCChristine C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars7/20/21I use this as a
I use this as a moisturizer almost every night. It helps calm the constant irritation from wearing a mask 10-12 hours a day and makes my skin feel so nice.
- BNBarbara N.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/31/20Moisture Mask
Wow! Exceptional moisture absorption. Although the mask is dense, I haven't had any issues with breakouts. Product is perfect for an overnight moisture treatment.
- LLLVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/5/18A Sunday Staple
I fortunately don't suffer from dryness, so I didn't know what to expect from this mask. But I'm so glad I gave it a shot. I leave it on all Sunday long and it leaves my skin looking recharged and youthful. The word glow is so overused in this category, but it definitely applies here.
- CCChristine C.I recommend this productAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/21/19Overnight is a must
I love using this as an overnight treatment and waking up with my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Winter dryness doesn't stand a chance against this mask.
- SKSarah K.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/12/20Winter Skin Savior!
I layer this mask over my oil and moisturizer on my dry areas at night, during the cold Midwestern winters when the heat is cranking inside and my combo skin starts to get very dry on the cheeks. I use it as an extra layer of moisturizer just on those areas, and it’s such a relief to wake up in the morning and not have my cheeks feel tight. It’s thick but creamy and smells lovely. It would be too much for my oily areas, but I love it as a targeted treatment.