Sea Kale Sunscreen Sérum SPF 30
- KCKate C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars8/28/21I love it!
The first sunscreen I actually look forward to using!! That’s saying a lot because I’ve tried many different facial sunscreens. It feels really moisturizing which is important, since mineral sunscreens typically are really drying. I love it and will continue to use it.
- JRJessica R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 25-30Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars8/18/21Best face sunscreen ever!!
I clean swimming pools for a living, so I spend a lot of time outside and even more money on sunscreen. This wonderful product takes the cake. I have never had to reapply this to my face, and it absorbs so well into my skin!!
- CCCristina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/23/22OK
I just finished this product. I thought it was OK. I have previously been a devotee of the KG sunscreen. I tried this based on the integrity botanicals youtube video review of new products. This one is definitely thinner, you really do have to shake it, I think some previous reviewers noted there is some product leakage around the top of the pump. There is a fairly strong scent (by my personal standards) though it dissipates. Ultimately I have decided to go back to KG.
- CVChrista V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type CombinationAge Range 41-50Rated 3 out of 5 stars10/20/21On the fence
I have dry skin/ combo skin that gets drier in the fall and winter. I started using this at the end of summer and it felt a little too heavy. Now that the weather is cooling down it’s much more comfortable but I’m still on the fence.
- AWAlly W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 18-24Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars5/28/22Great SPF
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I was a bit worried it would cause a lot of congestion on my combo skin & although it did cause some breakouts when I first started using it (which is absolutely normal when starting a new product) it’s no longer an issue. It’s great for all year round (even in summer & winter). It’s takes it a bit to fully absorb in my skin (I don’t wear any makeup) but once it does it’s amazing. It also leaves my skin glowing & lightly hydrated! Definitely shake the crap out of it before applying!