Cacao Antioxidant Mask
- KSKatie S.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars6/26/19Great detoxifying mask
This mask has been one of my faves for awhile! It is a great detoxifying and exfoliating mask. I tend to use at in the evening as it can cause a temporary redness, but the redness just shows me it’s working! Love this mask and will always repurchase:)
- ALAntonina L.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairRated 5 out of 5 stars5/2/19Amazing
I love this mask, it cleanses the skin and leaves it fresh!
- AAnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/8/17Nice Mask for Sensitive Skin
I found this mask to be deeply cleansing, yet not too tightening on my sensitive skin. It smells divine -- orange, vanilla and dark chocolate -- which make it a delight to use! The 1.5 oz. size is very generous, and will give you several (more than 10) mask adventures!
- LHLindsey H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2/26/18The effects of this mask don't reflect price point.
I have used this mask several times. I am relieved that I did not spend $60+ on this mask because it is not worth the asking price. Firstly, thr jar is very small. You don't need much for the mask, but it's still a ridiculously small jar. Second, the mask has a dry consistency and doesn't spread easily on it's own, so you will have to mist your face with rose water or what's recommended (big surprise) the Josh Rosebrook hydration accelerator. I have noticed my pores look very slightly clearer, but the most noticable difference that this mask imparts is it tingles a bit, nothing unbearable, but my skin is red after removing the mask as it has cinnamon in it. have noticed nothing drastic that my Aztec Clay clay mask couldn't accomplish for a fraction of the price. It doesn't smell like chocolate at all. The scent is rather medicinal and herbal, but I enjoy those types of scents, so that's fine by me. I won't repurchase as a mask that only makes your face tingle is not worth the price despite the great ingredients. I would not recommend, but I will give 2 stars simply for the fantastic ingredients.
- KJKate J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1/12/17There are better masks out there
I don't love this mask. It's very thick and hard to apply, and I haven't really noticed much of anything whenever I use it. But no negative side effects like breakouts or anything either! It does smell like dark chocolate though, which is nice. I'll use the entire container, but probably won't repurchase