Max and Me
Facial Mist: The Intuitive
- GOGlenda O.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairEye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/16/18First of all, I think
First of all, I think having a little travel size is a great idea! You can try it before committing to the full size (and price) of a product. And this little mist bottle is the cutest too.
I love Max and Me, I’m a fan of their message and oils. The mist is a great addition to the line.
- LLLI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars6/11/19I like it
The smell is different but I like it. I also like using to to extend the moisture on my mask & wash.
- ABAshley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 25-30Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars6/23/21Raise Your Vibration/ Heal Your Skin
So beautiful! I use this more as an aura spray than a toner, because I love the energy of the plants in this product. But I love to mix it with the Max & Me balms as well. Energetic healing AND skin healing. The smell is magic. Uplifting, gentle, and soothing.
- RSRebekah S.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars12/21/19Interesting...
I really like how this mists. The smell is interesting. It’s hard to explain. It’s not my favorite, but it’s not horrible either. It settles nicely on my face and hair, and I use it several times throughout the day.
- SDShannon D.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveEye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars11/26/18The toner did exactly what
The toner did exactly what you want a toner to do, it absorbed well, made my skin soft and pores refined, and did not irritate my super sensitive skin, but the scent just wasn’t for me. I found the scent to be strong and the opposite of relaxing, but, that’s just me.