Sea Kale Sunscreen Sérum SPF 30
- KCKate C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars8/28/21I love it!
The first sunscreen I actually look forward to using!! That’s saying a lot because I’ve tried many different facial sunscreens. It feels really moisturizing which is important, since mineral sunscreens typically are really drying. I love it and will continue to use it.
- JRJessica R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 25-30Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars8/18/21Best face sunscreen ever!!
I clean swimming pools for a living, so I spend a lot of time outside and even more money on sunscreen. This wonderful product takes the cake. I have never had to reapply this to my face, and it absorbs so well into my skin!!
- IRIlissa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars6/16/22Impressed!
After looking into and educating myself on its ingredients and the company along with reading reviews and even watching some reviews on this Mara sunscreen via YT I decided to give it a try. To my great delight both my Mom and I have been impressed. For me I need a sunscreen that is vegan, cruelty free, broad spectrum, a good percentage of zinc, and is good for dry very sensitive skin. Mara’s sunscreen ticks all the boxes and that it also has a lot of extra skincare positives infused makes it a real winner for me. Depending on what a person is looking for in a sunscreen I personally would definitely recommend this sunscreen. I’d say because it is so super hydrating a person with maybe oily especially super oily may not love it, but in truth it would all come down to preference for one’s own skin type. Oh and there’s a slight white cast when you first apply it, that mostly goes away just an FYI. That said I love it and plan on definitely purchasing it again!
- CCCristina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/23/22OK
I just finished this product. I thought it was OK. I have previously been a devotee of the KG sunscreen. I tried this based on the integrity botanicals youtube video review of new products. This one is definitely thinner, you really do have to shake it, I think some previous reviewers noted there is some product leakage around the top of the pump. There is a fairly strong scent (by my personal standards) though it dissipates. Ultimately I have decided to go back to KG.
- CVChrista V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type CombinationAge Range 41-50Rated 3 out of 5 stars10/20/21On the fence
I have dry skin/ combo skin that gets drier in the fall and winter. I started using this at the end of summer and it felt a little too heavy. Now that the weather is cooling down it’s much more comfortable but I’m still on the fence.