One Love Organics
Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream
- EJElizabeth J.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightRated 5 out of 5 stars1/21/19Amazing Moisturizer
This is my go to moisturizer! I had tried multiple drug store moisturizers and my skin was still dry and it had a nice oily sheen as well. Once I tried One Love Organics skin dew moisturizer I was hooked! It leaves my skin moisturized without a heavy feeling.
- KOKatie O.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color AuburnAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/22/20Excellent!
I have gone through several jars of this. It's lightweight, refreshing and feels wonderful on the skin. If you don't love heavy creams, but want that moisture...go for this.
- MBMary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars7/15/21My Fav!
My go to moisturizer year round. Its light but hydrating and I can pair it with any one of the serums I use and its a perfect combo. LOVE IT!!
- FFloVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/16/18My Gateway Cream
This product was my reintroductions to cream after using oils/balms exclusively after transitioning into eco beauty over 3 years ago. It is lightweight yet provides a nice amount of moisturization, sinks into my skin almost instantaneously and serves as a great prep step for an oil. Because I enjoy using this cream so much, I am now adamant about keeping a cream in my skincare routine - thus, I consider it my gateway cream.
- MMendozaI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars7/22/19Great Moisturizer
It's my third time buying this. I really love the whipped consistency and feel of this cream, it's very hydrating. I also like the coconut scent especially when combined with Leahlani Mahina Elixir.