Tinted Daily Face Moisturizer SPF 30
- ATAl T.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars6/12/20Rubs in nicely
The product takes a little effort to get out of the pump, but I am happy with how well this rubs in. It seems like the tint is minimal so it could possibly be good for all skin types. Starts out feeling a little thick but that sensation does not linger.
- DDDebra D.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 61-70Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/1/19Purchased the Tinted Daily Face Moisturizer Pump, SPF30
Love this product! It goes on smooth over my skin care.
- NGNatalie G.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BlondeAge Range 21-30Eye Color BlueRated 4 out of 5 stars5/5/20Not bad!
At first the liquid looks very dark, but it rubs in just fine even on my fair skin. The bottle is on the small side.
- VCVirginia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/29/23Nice
I enjoy this sunscreen for hot/humid days, since it's water resistant. The consistency is thick but it doesn't feel heavy to me, I have normal/dry skin. My face is pretty dewy and a little tacky after applying. I wear this alone so I'm not sure how makeup wears over top. No white cast and smells like cocoa.
- KKaoriVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars12/16/19Finally
At first, I didn't have high hopes for this sunscreen, because it just sounded too good to be true: clean, highish SPF, tinted, water resistant, pleasant scent, not too expensive. But it's great, it's all the aforementioned and creamy, easily blendable, and keeps my combo skin hydrated. The finish is a bit shiny, but I just pat a bit of finishing powder over it. I don't wear makeup other than that so I don't know how it works under foundation, etc. One thing to be aware of though is that because it is tinted, it does get onto white clothes. I have to pretreat the collars of my white shirts before I wash them to get this sunscreen out, but I don't mind.