Tinted UnPowder (Discontinued)
- MVMelissa V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars2/22/21Favorite Powder!
After using this powder for many years, it still remains hands down, my favorite! I have tried several other powders you can find on Integrity, but none compare to the overall finish of this one. Yes, it is a tiny bit dewy finish, but that helps not show fine lines. I prefer this tinted powder (I use 3-4) over the non tinted other brands as they always show up chalky on me--even when my skin is lighter in winter. It cleans off well and stays well. A very natural, lovely look.
- BABonnie A.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type MatureHair Color BrunetteEye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars4/24/19Perfect Powder Even for Older Complexions
Excellent finishing powder that softens the skin! Does not settle in lines or wrinkles or make the skin look dry.
- KGKristina G.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars5/14/19Light and effective.
I enjoy using this as a setting powder. I appreciate how light it feels. It also doesn't dry my skin out like some setting powders, which is great. It works great with most of my foundations, but I feel like I have to use a lot if it's a dewy finish. Otherwise, a great product. :)
- KBKayla B.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/30/19My favorite
This is my go-to powder. I have combination skin & larger pores and this powder smoothes all of my imperfections away. Highly recommend!
- SJStefanie J.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars3/13/20Takes away shine!
I tried this because the fitglow powder is out of stock and I do like this, I like the fitglow more but this also does the job - just doesn’t last as long!