Skin Repair Balm
- AA.V.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteRated 1 out of 5 stars2/21/20Inconsistent Batches
I ordered a mini size from IB to try it out and it was exactly what I was looking for. When I ordered the larger size from the maker, it was totally different. Different smell and consistency. I didn't like the second batch at all.
- SYShelley Y.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars11/2/20Very impressed!
This is a fantastic balm at a fantastic price point! Multi-use balm with a nice light herbal scent that does not cause breakouts. I really enjoy using it on my lips as well!
I will likely repurchase this when I run out. However, I am also curious about the Live Botanical Sanctuary Barrier Balm. It's available on the LB site, but I don't think Integrity Botanicals carries it currently.
- KBK B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/10/20This balm is very hydrating,
This balm is very hydrating, healing and doesn’t disrupt my sensitive skin
- KLKatie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/1/24Healing balm
Love this balm. I use it as a final step at night in the winter and also on my 4 year old son during the winter. It's very healing.
- HAHelen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7/15/21Great ingredients
I bought this as a facial moisturizer for my little sister, it seemed to not agree with her skin too much, but I think it would be fine for any part of the body. Wonderful smell!