Max and Me
Sweet Serenity: Beauty Balm
- ABAshley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 25-30Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars6/23/21Sweet Healing
The beauty balm is one of my favorites, if not my favorite, product from Max & Me. I have pretty dry and extremely sensitive skin that shows stagnation and emotion very easily on my skin. So I use this balm most days to heal, soothe, and shift my energy. It is light but still deeply moisturizing, so soothing, gentle, high vibe, and the scent is heavenly!Was this helpful?
- GSGigi S.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 61-70Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/13/20Sweet serenity beauty balm
I ♥️️ Max & me skincare....deeply hydrated like no other clean line I’ve used & I’ve tried many......my skin is fresh and clear, stays hydrated all night long which is a feat 🌔the entire line is wonderful!Was this helpful?
- AWAlly W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 18-24Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars8/25/22I’m sleeping beauty
I absolutely love this! I feel like sleeping beauty whenever I use it, my skin is absolutely glowing when I wake up. I cannot get enough of this productWas this helpful?
- SDShannon D.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars11/16/18I don’t have a bad
I don’t have a bad thing to say about this balm. It smells nice, albeit familiar, it’s floral, and reminds me of an older woman in my family but I can’t place it. It is light for a balm, not waxy. It absorbed nicely and left my skin soft. I have not been using it long enough to speak of long term results.Was this helpful?
- LGLeah G.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationRated 4 out of 5 stars11/16/18I really enjoy the natural
I really enjoy the natural scent of the Sweet Serenity Beauty balm. The texture is a bit tougher than some of the other balms I've gotten from Integrity Botanicals, but it melts nicely in my hands before I apply it.Was this helpful?