Meow Meow Tweet
Baking Soda Free Deodorant Cream - Lavender
- RBRebecca B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars6/6/19BEST DEODORANT EVER!!
I got this in the mail the other day, always fast shipping with integrity botanicals! I had tried several natural deodorants including TOMS and some other things from Market of Choice. NONE worked. Until I saw this GEM reviewed by someone on your integrity botanicals channel! No more spots or odd smells. I was trying to steer myself away from buying another DOVE deodorant. Those stink, and also have alumanim. Meow Meow Tweet is by far the best, and I'm willing to pay this price for a jar that will last a few months. I can't wait to try more of the scents!! Baking-soda-free is the answer!
- MAMelanie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/10/17Effective non irritating deodorant!
But I wish it smelled more strongly of Lavender! Just like I wish the grapefruit one was more potent! But they're gently scented and don't compete with anything else I'm using so that's nice because it keeps me fresh w/o body odor for around 2 days when I use over RL Linden Uplifting deodorant spray! The combo is unstoppable! Again I wish these baking soda free cake in stick form. Very pleased otherwise. :)
- LDLindsay D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/8/17Works well
Really liked this product- lovely light scent, long lasting, smooth and non irritating. However, I've found that I just prefer the application of stick deodorants so while I'll use this up I won't repurchase this kind of product again. But def worth trying if you want a product of this type
- SSStacy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Great!!
I have very sensitive skin and break out in lumpy bumps easily with most any kind of deodorant. This product however does not make me break out and it works well! Will be using this product from now on!
- TBTaylor B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/11/18underarm rash gone!
I love natural deodorants but the baking soda started to give me a rash about a year after use. This keeps me odor free even with heavy sweating and no more rash.