Sappho New Paradigm
Light Reflecting CC Cream
- MBMary B.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/22/20So glad the fair shade
So glad the fair shade came back in stock. This is my favorite CC cream. It has SPF for an added bonus but the best part is the way it smooth’s out my complexion. It’s light coverage but still covers where needed. It’s a treatment cream. Love Love Love!
- PBPatti B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars9/29/22Love It
I hope Sappho never stops making or changes this CC cream. I apply after serum or moisturizer is absorbed; blends easily, evens my skin tone with a nice natural finish. Not shiny or oily on my skin like so many other BB and CC creams.
- LLindsayVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/4/18Beautiful Skin-like coverage
One of my favourite products for daily use. Covers redness in my face well, but still looks like skin. Applies well with fingers or brush. I don't find it moisturising at all, but also not drying. It has quite a matte finish, to the point where I don't set it with powder after (I set all of my other make up with powder). Has great lasting power (most of the day); even my normal face cleanser doesn't remove it all.
I thought it might clog my pores due to the coconut oil (many items with coconut oil give me blackheads), but it didn't at all. Definitely recommend. I like it better than 3Well people tinted moisturiser which I find a bit sticky/greasy at first)
- RERachel E.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/24/19Great option as a 'step down' from foundation
My skin has never been better since I've tossed all dirty products, so naturally I started to move away from foundation in favor of a tinted moisturizer or something similar. I found that many of the tinted moisturizers I like for casual days are a little too light for work. This CC Cream is precisely the right amount of coverage & breathability that I've been looking for. It does a great job of correcting any red areas I might have on my cheeks or around my nose. I really like the smell, too. My skin is left looking glow-y and natural.
- LBLauren B.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairRated 4 out of 5 stars4/26/19A bit heavy for a cc cream
This is somewhat thicker in consistency than I was expecting... applies evenly over moisturizer, however. Very good coverage, doesn't leave face too shiny, lasts all day. Even in a hot, humid room while giving massage.