Herbal Oil Infusion
- CCarolVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/24/17soothing for dry skin
After reading Josh's blog about his dry oil cleansing method, I decided to give it a try. First of all, it is so soothing for dry skin to not be using hot tap-water soaked cloths on my face. It took a little bit to get used to wiping off with a dry cloth, but it makes such a difference in protecting the outer layer of my skin. It's so much less dry and itchy. Also, this smells so good - very very light natural rose mixed with other flowers. It's not overly floral but not herbal either. It's very gentle scent. It removes all my mascara with no issues at all. This is a beautiful product.
- FHFatma H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars10/19/21Another Josh Rosebrook Favoirte
I'm a huge fan of JR products. They all end up meeting expectations, and this oil didn't disappoint. Been wanting to try it for years, and when my recent rotation of oils was growing old, I decided to give this a try. Glad I did.
- BABonnie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type MatureAge Range 51-60Rated 5 out of 5 stars4/4/20Many Uses
Love it! Organic and high quality oils that readily absorb into the skin. I use this as a serum, makeup remover, AND a body oil!
- EMElspethde M.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeRated 5 out of 5 stars9/27/19Multi Purpose Product
It removes all makeup including mascara quickly. It can also be used as a moisturizing night treatment and as a primer for foundation. It is non-irritating and has a pleasant scent.
A small amount is sufficient for cleansing or moisturizing. This is one powerful multipurpose product.
- KKKacey K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/27/20Always JR!
Instant & sustained moisture!!