Meow Meow Tweet
Lavender Deodorant Cream
- ASAlyse S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/1/15the best texture of any clean deodorant I've tried
This seriously goes on so smooth it's hard to believe it's also full of serious odor absorbing power. I warm a pea-sized amount of this between my fingertips and it glides on like a dream. This does a great job controlling moisture and the lavender scent is light and fresh. I look forward to trying the tea tree scent as well.
- AGAditi G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/16/17Lasts all day and smells amazing
One of my favorite natural deodorants. I love the scent and that it is uber safe. Lasts all day no matter what I'm doing. Lasts throughout a sweaty workout as well!
- LNLinda N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17My favorite natural deodorant
I'm on my second jar of this and I don't think I'll ever use another brand. It glides on easily and keeps me wetness and odor free for a long time. The lavender scent is nice and subtle. A jar lasts me 4-5 months of daily use.
- VRVivian R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5/7/16It's ok.
This product has a nice feel and goes on smoothly but I unfortunately need a LOT of product to prevent odor. A pea sized amount under each arm left me smelly within a few hours. I have used more effective natural deodorants in the past so this one is just not for me.
- JVJulia V.I do not recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type OilyHair Color BlackAge Range 21-30Rated 2 out of 5 stars9/26/19Baking-soda free option is better!
The baking soda in this product dried out my skin terribly and caused a rash! I would recommend the baking-soda free option as it is more gentle on the skin yet still effective!