Lip Whip - Jolene
- JGJamie G.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars11/3/20Great for dry lips.
If you are looking for a subtle color on the lips, this is it! I have extremely dry lips and I find that this helps to moisturize them and it does not feel too sticky either. The jar that it comes in is perfect for travel as well.
- JSJules S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/5/18Love this balm
It's so pretty and comfortable on the lips!
- AMAgatha M.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackRated 5 out of 5 stars2/11/19fantastic color
I was a bit hesitant in choosing this vibrant shade thinking it might overwhelm my face... However I decided to take the plunge as I have this thinking that lip balms usually go light when used- and that's how it turned out to me! My lips took the pink shade and there's not mistaking it, but it definitely does not look "solid fuchsia" when used.
- LALani A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/5/18Vibrant pink
The color is fairly sheer - it's a lovely, brightening shade of pink that is very flattering on my medium tan skin. Pretty versatile color. It isn't as moisturizing as I need - I have very dry lips - but I do like the minty smell/sensation on application and it goes on as a smooth balm, not very sticky. Would also prefer it in a stick format.
- KSKimberly S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/22/19Perfect Pop of Color!
I LOVE Jolene! I tried it as a sample with my IB order and fell in love! It can be Sher, bold or mixed with Shimmer for a pretty effect. Absolutely love the formula, my lips feel so hydrated and smooth. Lip Whips are my lip color/formula of choice now, especially as Winter sets in!