Redness Rescue Cream
- LBLauren B.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars7/30/20Allergy relief for my skin!
This is the only product I can trust to subdue redness while helping to heal its cause. I LOVE redness rescue cream!
- CYCarrie Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars8/16/21Repeat purchase times three
I have irritation above my lip under my nose. It has been diagnosed as a several different things. Sometimes I use this product and it seems to get better and other times it doesn’t seem to help. One doctor thought it was Perioral dermatitis, But another said no. Well it doesn’t 100% fix the problem it seems to make the redness less angry. I use it religiously twice a day. I have tried several other redness type products and this is definitely the best of the bunch. There are probably a lot of other factors affecting this area of my face so I still think it’s a good product but it isn’t 100%, hence the four rating.
- LDLindsay D.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveRated 4 out of 5 stars11/16/18Really does reduce redness, first
Really does reduce redness, first product I’ve tried that advertises that and does it. It’s also very soothing on irritated skin. It is a little thick for me, but workable (especially since it works!) as a morning cream. If you have dry skin I don’t think it would be moisturizing enough. I sometimes boost it with Stark’s Everlasting (an absolute HG for dry skin). Will repurchase.
- BDBee D.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars7/22/19If you have redness this
If you have redness this provides a nice workable product
- BBBrittara B.I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars12/13/18Not great
I was really excited to try this cream to reduce redness and hydrate my dry skin. Unfortunately, it hasn't done anything for my redness and the green tint doesn't even cover the redness once applied. I also don't find it very hydrating. It isn't a bad moisturizer though for someone who has less dry skin. I love many of the other fitglow products so this was a bummer for me.