Log in / Register
A beautiful creamy-rich hydrating balm that melts on contact in a rich butternut gold color.
Formulated with a touch of gold mica for very subtle gold shimmer to remind the wearer that skincare is a form of adornment and that beauty is meant to be celebrated.
Ceremony is a gorgeous blend of the most decadent, effective, antioxidant rich, anti-aging and damage reversing butters and oils that Nature has ever created. Chosen because of their skin worshiping benefits and their natural sun protection.
*For all skin types, especially dehydrated, sun damaged and aging skin (even acne or blemish prone skin.)
Creamy, decadent, Mafura butter from Southern Africa, which has:
▪ an incredibly nourishing fatty acid profile that softens and improves the elasticity of the skin
▪ restores healthy skin barrier function (no more dry skin!)
▪ encourages the regeneration of cells
▪ offers strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
▪ with plenty of antioxidants for slowing aging.
Exotic, ultra rejuvenating Cupuacu butter which is:
▪ an excellent moisturizer, with greater water power absorption than even that of Shea butter.
▪ helps to soothe symptoms of skin disorders such psoriasis and eczema
▪ very rich in phytosterols which regulate the balance and activity of skin hydration
▪ also a natural sunscreen and helps to protect against UV-A and UV-B rays on sun-exposed skin, while restoring skin’s moisture and elasticity.
Green coffee bean oil is the secret ingredient/weapon of Ceremony:
▪ it's considered the best free radical scavenger with an extremely high level of chlorogenic acid, which is a powerful antioxidant four times more potent than vitamin C.
▪ has 3 times as much polyphenols (antioxidants) as green tea.
▪ it's THE best oil for combatting and reversing aging with incredibly high amounts of vital antioxidants and enzymes stronger than CoQ10.
▪ contains enzymes that stimulate detoxification and help in cleaning the skin, making it ideal for acne-prone or dull, lusterless skin.
▪ contains powerful active enzymes which decrease puffiness and tighten sagging skin – GCB oil is often used in high-end cellulite and eye creams due to this benefit
▪ has a suprememly high flavinoid content which protects the skin against UV rays as well as helps reverse damage caused by excessive sun exposure.
Buriti fruit oil is the perfect sidekick to the all-star power of GCB:
▪ it's extraordinarily rich in Vitamin A (hence the butternut gold color of this beautiful balm).
▪ also has a naturally occurring SPF factor, helping shield skin from sun damage when used as a day balm.
▪ significantly helps to rebuild and renew skin tissue
▪ it's another excellent antioxidant, supplementing the power of green coffee bean.
SCENT: Jasmine and Sandalwood are the standout notes of a comforting, compelling gourmand floral that intoxicates and immediately boosts positivity and joy.
Take a very sheer, paper thin dime sized swipe of balm and massage into skin well. The longer you massage, the better the skin absorbs the nutrients and the more the blood and lymph fluids are stimulated, leading to more toned and brighter skin. If needed, add more balm, taking care to keep application very sheer and light, at least in the am. At nighttime, apply a richer layer for a powerfully restorative night treatment.
Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Virola Sebifera (Ucuuba) Butter, Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Bean Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Mica, Proprietary Therapeutic Essential Oil Blend (includes Ambrette Seed, Sandalwood, Petitgrain, Frankincense and more).
Copyright Integrity Botanicals© 2014