Satin Matte Blush
- ABAlyssa B.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars5/7/19Nice
It's nice, stays on all day when used with lily lolo makeup mist.
- JGJennifer G.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars8/10/20Beautiful Blush
I'm not normally a blush person but this product has changed that! It is very easy to blend and pigmented. Anyone from a novice to a beauty expert can use it!
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/12/23Pretty!
Really pretty color (Apple Blossom), but a little light. Still love it though.
- SMShea M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color AuburnEye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars2/3/19Perfect foundation
I just purchased this foundation last week and it's perfect! I have oily skin and this controls my oils while still giving my face a dewy look without a cakey makeup look. I have fair skin and purchased neutral 2. Powder blush or cream blush both apply great on top, and I use RMS living illuminizer or the alima pure highlight on top. I have always used a liquid foundation, but this has changed my mind!
- CYCarrie Y.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type MatureHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 3 out of 5 stars2/15/22Love the color and texture, don't love the container
I really like the color of this blush and it stays on a long time. The way that it comes out of the container is frustrating. I like just being able to swipe on a blush and with this you have to turn the container upside down, tap on the bottom, get some in the lid and put your brush in there. I either get too little or too much. 5 stars color, blending, 2 stars container.