Sappho New Paradigm
Maximum Intensity Vegan Mascara
- CHClaire H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 3 out of 5 stars5/8/20Wanted to love this product
The wand helps the mascara go on very smoothly with no clumping. The mascara glides on and looks perfect during application. I noticed that it flaked off and raccoons within an hour. I love the texture and the wand, but I was looking for a mascara that would stay on and not a racoon.
- AAAmber A.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Rated 4 out of 5 stars9/22/20Good mascara
Sappho New Paradigm mascara coats beautifully and is a lush black. This can be a one coat mascara and still have dramatic effect! The only drawback is it has a tendency to flake, and does not hold up well with moisture. If Sappho could fix those issues it would be a fantastic mascara.
- ECElizabeth C.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 61-70Rated 3 out of 5 stars5/7/20Just average
I had high hope's for this mascara per the other reviews but I thought it was just average. It doesn't give any volume and did flake a bit by the end of the day.
- EEMILYVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6/4/18Loved it till hot weather
Love the brush and the loved tbe mascara until the first hot humid day of the year where it wouldn't dry and stayed sticky all day. Otherwise no complaints and will continue to use as a colder season mascara.
- GMGina M.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Rated 5 out of 5 stars5/28/19Best natural mascara
For years I’ve used red apple lipstick mascara- but the formula would dry out too fast. This is perfect for soft natural lashes that don’t flake or irritate. This is s holy grail product for me!