- RRachelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/26/22Smells great, good conditioner
The smell makes it a luxurious experience. Very happy and have repurchased a couple of times.
- LMLayla M.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type MatureHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars7/20/20This is my favorite clean/green
This is my favorite clean/green conditioner I've tried. I have fine wavy hair that is going grey, which has made my hair more coarse and dry. This conditioner is very true to its name and gives deep hydration without any heaviness or weighing my fine hair down. I started with a sample and loved it so much I bought the full size.
- MNMarcey N.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5/5/19Nice Conditioner
I like the fruity scent of this conditioner. It is nourishing but, like most conditioners, it is also too heavy for my hair to use on a regular basis. However, it is really nice to use when I need something that is extra-conditioning. I got the travel size and may get another one when I run out because the Rahua Hydrating Conditioner seems to be better for my hair than most other ones, both in terms of scent and overall product.
- JGJamie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars9/2/20Smells and feels great
I’ve used it once and my hair immediately felt softer. I enjoy the smell as well.
- MAMarci A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars5/17/21I live in Colorado, and
I live in Colorado, and the weather here makes it almost impossible to keep my skin and hair moisturized. Not anymore! This is everything my poor dry, itchy scalp needed! Even after just one use my scalp felt so much better! My hair is shiny and glossy now too. I love the subtle, clean scent of this as well. Love, love, love!