SUN PREP Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- AEAllison E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryAge Range 31-40Rated 3 out of 5 stars6/15/21I recently bought a sample.
I recently bought a sample. I have tried so many SPFs. So far this one has been the best under makeup and at the end of the day. I ALMOST bought it, and then I read an clean beauty influencer's blog post about the importance of zinc in sunscreen. I am bummed that this one doesn't have it. 5 stars for performance, 2 stars for my sun protection needs.
- CCarolVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/21/18Smells so fruity and disappears!
I love this sunscreen for my face and so does my 14 year old daughter. It smells like watermelon and I love the pump and the lightweight bottle. It sinks in a d disappears immediately!
- HKHeather K.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars10/3/19Love this!
Love the mousse like texture of this sunscreen, not oily. Smells nice too. I use it as a Primer.
- JJJennifer J.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 4 out of 5 stars10/8/20Nice everyday sunscreen
I really like this. I prefer physical over chemical sunscreens, but finding one that isn’t drying, and doesn’t leave a white cast can be tricky. This has a nice light feel and texture to it, feels kind of like a primer, but I can’t say that it really lives up to that. It’s not drying, but it’s also not as moisturizing all day as the ZincScreen from Supergoop. I do wear serums and moisturizer under this. It wouldn’t be enough for me in its own. It has a nice skin- like finished, not too matte, but plays well with makeup (which ZincScreen does not). While I did like this, I’m not 100% sure I’ll repurchase. Jury is still out. Though, on days I wear foundation, I tend to reach for this. I do not find any irritation for my sensitive skin. I do not notice any white cast. Though, the SPF value is lower on this than a lot of its competitors, which is worth mentioning. I do prefer this to Josh Rosebrook’s Nutrient Day cream though, for its moisturizing qualities. It does have a light, fresh scent, so that should be known, but I found it pleasant, non-irritating and did not linger. I also found it removed easily with my cleansing oils or balms at night. It’s a solid product, but I keep hoping to find something less expensive, with higher SPF, no white cast and really hydrating all day. A unicorn? Lol
- RLRachel L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars6/2/21Best ever
This sun cream is amazing! This was probably my 4th or 5th bottle as I cannot be without it. I mix one pump with a pump of my day cream for after I was my face in the morning, then I do one more pump before I put on my make up. It smells fantastic, the finish is smooth and makes your face feel so crazy soft. Please never stop stocking this!