One Love Organics
Botanical E Eye Balm
- CHCathy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/9/18Do you want unbelievably soft skin?
This eye balm is very but sinks in so swell and leaves my undereyes SO soft. Gives new meaning to baby soft skin. It also doesn't irritate my super sensitive eyes. The only reason I haven't been using it as much lately is because I have extreme dark circles and this doesn't seem to do anything to help them. I've been using the Laurel balm instead, which has ingredients specifically for dark circles. However, if you don't have that problem, I'd recommend this one as it leaves my undereyes softer. Highly recommend this eye balm.
- LALauren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars3/11/22Favorite winter eye cream
A must have in your makeup routine for dry eyes in the winter. I also use this for my kids scans and heals them immediately. A little goes a long way.
- LKLe K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/16/18Love!
Just recently tried a sample of this eye balm can't wait to buy a full size works wonders on the sensitive skin under my eyes.
- LCLynne C.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars10/31/19Best all around balm for me!
This is my second pot of E balm and I use it for my eyes and anywhere else on my face that needs extra help. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time!
- SKSuzanne K.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/15/20This definitely helps my fine
This definitely helps my fine lines...but only short term. I have no seen any true long term benefits yet, but have only been using a couple of weeks. I do look better within a few hours of application.