- SCSheree C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type DryHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars1/1/22Osmia Naked body oil
I’ve been using this body oil for about 2 years, applying on damp skin after a warm shower.
I love that it has no fragrance and makes my skin feel hydrated and not greasy.
The bottle lasts a long time.
- SSnowVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/6/15Great for toddlers too!
Perfect for my toddlers eczema (and my own) as a base before a heavier duty lotion. Great to mix with May Lindstrom "The Good Stuff." Its an inexpensive way to help make "The Good Stuff" last longer and get all the great benefits of both products.
- KLKaren L.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeRated 4 out of 5 stars4/4/19Saving my dry skin
This body oil has helped quench my dry skin this past winter! As someone who is sensitive to scents, I especially appreciate the unscented version. It's best used on wet or damp skin, which has taken some getting used to, but overall it's lovely!
- SZSasha Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars4/26/21So far so good.
I've been using this for about a week now and so far my skin is enjoying it. My skin feels soft and moisturized. I have sensitive skin so chose the naked version and I've had no bad skin reactions. It soaks in incredibly fast as well.
- NDNicole D.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars6/7/20Gorgeous Oil!
This oil is so lovely on the skin. I love the Naked version for when my skin is feeling sensitive and I don't want to use essential oils. My favorite is Night of course because the aromatherapy/ scent is just beautiful!!