Black Clay Facial Soap
- CVChristy V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/18Loved by the whole family
It is rare that you come across a product that works for the entire family. Somehow this little bar of loveliness keeps my skin clarified and moisturized at the same time, while being a staple for the teens in the family who love that it keeps their skin clear of breakouts. And as athletes, they often struggle to keep their skin clear given all the sweating they do each day. This will remain a staple for the family.
- ATAmy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Wonderful cleanser
This is my favorite cleanser ever! After using dermatologist recommended oil-free cleansers for years, in combination with prescription retinoids, I thought my skin would always be red, tight, and uncomfortable after washing it. Since using this, that is not the case. My skin is much less red, less dehydrated, less breakouts. It is my HG cleanser and I've been using for about 3 years now. During the winter months, I do alternate this with the rose clay facial soap to combat somewhat dryer skin. But this works great year round and I cannot recommend it enough!!
- TTammyI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BlackAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars9/10/19Black Clay Facial Soap is Great!
I love this black clay facial soap! It's moisturizing and gently exfoliates my skin. I have very sensitive skin and this facial soap is very gentle while effective. Highly recommend!
- EBEmiley B.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/26/20Love this face soap!
I get occasional breakouts and this soap does a great job of helping me stay clear. I also find it really great for my back/chest while in the shower. It’s not drying, it’s just perfect. Highly recommend!
- ASAubrey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/17Best Face Wash
This is a little bar of magic. It's surprisingly gentle on my sensitive acne prone skin, and has actually helped balance out redness and prevent new breakouts. It has a light smell. This little bar will last a very long time, especially if allowed to dry properly between uses.