Feed Your Volume Conditioner
- BCBrandi C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars11/6/21Consistency
I did’t care for the consistency. It did not feel nourishing more on the drying side.
- RRuthI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BlondeAge Range 61-70Rated 4 out of 5 stars2/16/21I really like the shampoo.
I really like the shampoo. Didn't notice much difference with the conditioner. My scalp is sensitive and it doesn't bother my scalp! A bit expensive for the small amount but is concentrated so takes a small amount which is good!
- JJulieaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/2/14Best used with the coordinating shampoo for dermatitis
This is the best conditioner I have ever used, especially when used with the coordinating shampoo. I like the smell of the shampoo better, but neither scent really lingers in your hair. When I use them together my hair is unbelievably shiny and smooth. I have had hair care allergies for years. I never found a liquid conditioner and shampoo I could use without getting dermatitis until I found Yarok. I was using shampoo bars with an apple cider vinegar rinse, but this combination did not produce the wonderful results that I get from my Yarok products.
- SLShabana L.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/30/20Clean ingredients and leaves my
Clean ingredients and leaves my hair soft. Love the smell.
- RRachelI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars11/4/19Soothes my scalp and leaves
Soothes my scalp and leaves my hair soft and shiny.