Aloe Nourish Foundation SPF 23
- JKJulie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeEye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars4/23/22I'm in love....with a foundation
Been curious about this foundation for a while, felt it was a sign to finally try it when IB started carrying it, and man oh man, it did not disappoint!!
Staying power throughout the day, skin perfecting, weightless on the skin. I ordered the shade Sand without getting a sample first, but consulted IB via Insta. :D
The PERFECT warmer weather foundation for this combo, sensitive skinned girl! Thank you Integrity Botanicals & 14e!
- BbritaniaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type OilyHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 3 out of 5 stars2/20/23Not for me
I was really excited for this after seeing the great reviews but it has a very strange, splotchy effect on my skin. It seems to sit right on top of my skin, rather than melting into it for a natural look. It’s obvious looking and no matter how much I blend, it doesn’t give me a natural finish. The limited shade range is not cool but luckily teak matched well with me. I contacted the brand through IG for a shade match. It is really dark on the photos here and much lighter in person.
- NCNatalie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type MatureHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars5/21/22Great coverage and texture - color 2.5
It is my first 14e product. Love it’s natural and clean ingredients with great coverage. It lasted long as well!!! I probably need to buy a tone lighter next time.
- JRJillian R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeEye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars9/20/22Sweet
Such a pretty finish and so natural. I have tried a few clean foundations and they have looked kind of plastered and cakey, so I was on the hunt for something new. The Aloe Foundation is nourishing and doesn't appear as if you're wearing anything at all... it's your skin but better! And buildable with more application. The shade 'Sand' was a bit light (and yellowish) for my skin. I am going to try 2.5 Macadamia with neutral undertones next time. Highly recommend!
- MWMichelle W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars11/9/23A beautiful foundation
The foundation is an aloe based formula that feels like and covers my redness without a heavy or caked on feel. My skin can still breath and it doesn't clog my pores.