Rituel de Fille
Color Nectar Pigment Balm
- CBColleen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/1/20A beautiful pop of berry!
I received this in Glasswing and was nervous about how purple it looks but once applied to my lips and cheeks, it turns into the most beautiful berry shade. I love how it feels on lips - powdery soft and the furthest from sticky and oily. Now I want to try all colors!
- PBPeggy B.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteAge Range 61-70Eye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars12/10/20a hearty rosy cheek color
I requested a sample of this ( shade was bee sting) and I absolutely loved it. It was squeezed into the little sample cap for me to try. When I ordered the actual product, I was disappointed that the full size product is more of a solid cream in a silver dollar sized compact because it didn't apply as easily as the " wetter" sample product. That said, I love the color and ingredient list and will probably continue using it.
- TFTiffany F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars5/3/22Beautiful Color
I purchased the Hummingbird shade and it is a pretty wash of color. I am excited to try more items from Rituel de Fille. The compact also contains a mirror which is nice. And I like the fact that it is a multipurpose product.
- YWYiJing W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type OilyHair Color BlackAge Range 25-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/24/23Glasswing!
Best color for the winter…warm and cozy :)
- SYShelley Y.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars11/20/20Terrific blush!
I am quite impressed with this product! I bought the color Glasswing, and although it looks dark in the pot, it gives a lovely natural berry pink to my cheeks. It is VERY pigmented, so I don't need to use much. It is dewy in the container, but once applied, leaves more of a satin finish. It lasts all day for me! I haven't tried it on my eyes, because I just don't think I would like it. On my lips it's a bit too bright, but I prefer a natural lip. I wasn't looking for a multi-purpose product, I just wanted a good blush, and this fits the bill!