One Love Organics
The Cleansing Sponge - Bamboo Charcoal Heart
- JCJessica C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/18Cute and useful
This little sponge brings me joy each time I see it hanging there in my bathroom. The heart shape comes in really handy for getting around the corners of the nose, the mouth, and temples! I use it a couple of times a week with a soapy face wash and my skin looks clearer and feels smoother afterwards. It's not a deep exfoliation, but it does help maintain clear pores. I alternate between this and a once a week deep cleaning mask. It's a great little tool to have in your facial cleansing kit!
- SKSarah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/13/16Love this!
This sponge is one of the few things that has had some effect on my persistent blackheads on my nose. I have combination skin and use this with cleanser all over my face. It's soft and gentle, and has worked with almost every cleanser I've tried it with. The only thing I don't like about it is that it isn't easy to travel with (when it's damp, which it usually is when I pack it in the morning because I just used it!). But I don't like being without it so I bring it along anyway!
- CVChrista V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/13/22For my kid
I like these sponges, but I bought this one for my tween as an introduction to skin care. It's gentle on her skin, cleans without drying, and is easy for her to use.
- CVCaitlin V.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type AcneicHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars6/2/19Helps keep my skin clean
I love this sponge! Works like a charm with face wash or on its own! Skin looks and feels great after using.
- CHCathy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/9/18Obsessed with this
I have honestly lost count of how many of these I've gone through. I cannot get enough of them. As someone who battles acne, it's important to keep my skin clean and "detoxed" while also not irritating it too much. This sponge is perfect. I can use it with any cleanser to get a gentle, non-irritating exfoliation, and the bamboo really does seem to help pull out toxins and diminish blemishes. They last a long time too if you care for them well, so they are super cost-effective. This is one of my favorite green beauty products.