Coffee Bean Lip Balm
- MJMichelle J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars11/8/21Hydrating
I really like the scent of this, it's not too strong. It's hydrating and does not dry out my lips like other brands. I bought some as Christmas gifts as well.
- YWYiJing W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type OilyHair Color BlackAge Range 25-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/17/23My husband has a dry lip and he loves it
It helps my husband’s lip a lot!! Definitely worth to buy.
- DDanielaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/5/18So moisturizing and smells amazing!
This lip balm is now my holy grail. It has kept my skin so soft despite the cold and dry winter. And I LOVE the scent :)
- HFHye F.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars9/4/20This coffee bean lip balm
This coffee bean lip balm has the best scent, can you go wrong with a coffee scented lip balm?! Has an interesting oval shape that will cover your lips, similar to the kosas lip balms. The actual lip balm is brown in color but does not leave a tint on the lips. It's not the MOST moisturizing lip balm ever but it will do the trick for light moisture. Also really glad this does not make my lips peel after usage.
- ICIda C.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/9/20Pretty Darn Good Lipbalm
Okay, so it’s just a lip balm and I usually buy many lip balms thoughtlessly and then forget about them. Bit this one has a nice feel, a lovely scent and a very ultra light tint that you can hardly see. No taste to it at all. I really enjoy how it feels on though. Recommended.