Grapefruit Lip Balm
- RReginaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1/7/17It is okay...
I like the Hurraw lip balms and have found they go nicely on my lips. They do not cake and glide on smoothly. I would say they last a normal amount of time before they need reapplying. The scent on the grapefruit is fine, but I have found there are other flavors I prefer more.
- CBChantall B.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars9/18/20I love this lip balm.
I love this lip balm. Scented with a hint of grapefruit, keeping my lips nourished in the high (dry) desert, where I live. I always buy 3, to never be without it
- AAAmanda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars4/8/19Best texture, best lip feel, best flavors...GET IT :)
One of my first and favorite green beauty finds. These are glide on like a dream, the tinted ones have a perfect hint of color and the variety of scents/flavors can't be beat. The price per stick is also appealing and make it guilt free to keep one in my purse, one on the night stand and one at my desk. And I don't weep silently when one of the kids mashes their whole face on it and jams it in the cap...I just order a new one. Try a few!
- TOTami O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color GreyAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars3/11/23Awesome!
Love this flavor!
- LTLinda T.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteEye Color BrownRated 2 out of 5 stars7/7/21Smells bad--nothing like grapefruit
Pros: It glides on smoothly and feels soft. I like how the shape results in good coverage and secure placement on a flat surface.
Cons: It smells nothing like grapefruit. I was expecting for a fresh, citrus smell. It has a very artificial, chemical-type smell, though, that literally doesn't even smell like a grapefruit smell could have possibly even been the goal. I get a little sick to my stomach when I put it on. This is the very first cosmetic product that has caused that reaction for me.
Bottom Line: The formula is one of the nicest that I have tried. The feel reminds me of the MUCH more expense Ilia lip balm. The Ilia product has a nice/neutral smell, though. This smells awful.