- MAMichaelle A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/12/22Stocking gift hit!
I bought these for all 3 of my boys for Christmas stocking gifts and they turned out to be a hit! My middle son, who suffers from chapped lips the worst of the 3, has said that he does prefer the Osmia lip doctor the most but also likes that this one fits a little better into the pocket of his school trousers. However, my eldest, the 11 year old, said that he really loves the smell of this Moon Balm and will pull it out during the day at school just to inhale the scent. He finds it very calming and relaxing. He said that it works well at keeping his lips from getting red or wind burned without making them look shiny or in his words - sticky and girly.
- CSCayli S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6/1/22Moon Lip Balm
Nice lip balm but didn’t notice any extra moisturizing effect compared to the others.
- VDValerie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/11/17My favorite!
This is my favorite lip balm of all lip balms that I have tried. Because my lips tend to be very dry, I use this both day and night! In the morning, I use it with the Sun lip balm for sun protection on my lips. It smells great, is very moisturizing, and is great to wear with matte lipsticks that are overly drying. Love it!
- LSLaura S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/14/17Perfect for Dry Lips
This is one of my favorite lip balms to use on the winter when my lips are very dry. Used at night, my lips feel very refreshed and soft in the morning. This also has a beautiful vanilla scent!
- STSanaz T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/26/20nice chapstick alternative
I bought this for my boyfriend as a natural alternative to his chapstick, and he love it.