- LTLaura T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars9/22/21Extra soft hair
This conditioner really compliments the shampoo to achieve a wonderfully soft head of hair! I am lucky to have straight, low-maintenance hair and can even get away without brushing it for a day thanks to this conditioner.
- MFMichelle F.I recommend this productSkin Tone DeepSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Rated 4 out of 5 stars1/27/21A winner
First, if you dislike the scent of palo santo then stay away from this conditioner. I love palo santo, so I had no such problem. The conditioner left my hair feeling soft and lightweight for days. I have curly, fine wavy, kinky hair, and it is rare to find a conditioner that moisturizes without weighting my strands down. So far this one is a winner.
- CCCarolina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars4/23/21Amazon
First time purchasing the classic conditioner
and I am In LOVE!! Extremely hydrating and leaves my hair feeling amazing. I highly recommend this product
- VBVictoria B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Best Natural Conditioner I Have Used
I love this! I am using it in combination with the Shampoo and my hair has never looked healthier, voluminous, or good. I should also note that I have fine shoulder length hair. It is definitely great for color treated hair. Probably too good as I am trying to grow out my highlights, but they are looking like a very cool ombre right now. My hair looks better after using this combo and air drying than it does when I leave my hairdresser and she uses her potions and blow drys it. It's pricey, but one bottle has lasted me a few months of regular use.
- AAAnna A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/5/18Great Smell and Really Works
I have just gotten into using Rahua products on my hair and I really like how they are the only ones that I have found that hydrate my scalp effectively but also don't have my hair feeling oily in a day. It gives a really clean feel without an oily feel and that is what I needed for my scalp and hair, whereas most other conditioners are too heavy to put on the scalp.