- LTLaura T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/22/21Smells delicious
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing and although it doesn't get as sudsy as other shampoos, it still feels very clean and I can go 3-4 days without washing it again.
- LTLindsay T.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightRated 5 out of 5 stars11/27/18One of my favorite "natural"
One of my favorite "natural" shampoos - leaves my fine hair super clean but not dry and frizzy, and it smells great!
- EJErica J.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars7/16/20Best shampoo on the market.
This shampoo is exceptional. Especially when paired with the conditioner. It smells clean and lathers well without needing a lot of product. My favorite shampoo !
- SWS W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/5/18The Shampoo that Changed my Mind About Shampoo
I've tried a variety of luxury shampoos over the years, and nothing was different enough from basic drugstore products to convince me it was worth the expense. I'm not even sure why I tried Rahua to begin with - I wasn't looking for a natural product, and I hadn't read many reviews on it. But the very first use I was in love. It smells amazing - it smells like palo santo and aloe, so if you don't like palo santo I guess you're out of luck. It has an earthy, clean, green, very lightly spicy and resinous scent. To me it just smells wonderfully adult and clean, unlike most sweet and fruity hair products. But it feels amazing - my hair is clean without being squeaky or stripped, it stays cleaner longer (implying that it isn't destroying the natural sebum on my scalp while still cleaning the hair itself) and my hair is just happier.
- STSanaz T.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BlackRated 5 out of 5 stars2/11/19beautiful scent and texture
I normally use Rahua hydrating shampoo but decided to try the classic shampoo. I loved it! I have very dry, frizzy hair, and this did not strip my hair at all. It lathers well, and I love, love, love the scent. I think I might alternate between this and the hydrating shampoo, which is on the creamier side.