- TTMI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars9/27/22Good blush & eyeshadow, little drying as a solo lip product
I love a multi-use stick and am always looking to cut down the number of products I use on my face. I ordered the rose dust and it's a great all around subtle color for eyes, cheeks & lips. The color looks less grey/brown on my skin than it looks on my screen, the "rose" isn't strong but it is there but I also have strong natural pink color on my lips and cheeks so your mileage may vary. My one quibble is that it's dry as a lip product, I layer it with a balm or gloss which definitely helps but seems to lessen its staying power.
- CCCristina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5/22/23very nice
I bought this for my mom it's a lovely cream consistency and quite pigmented but easy to blend. The color we chose (coral) is a very lively bright but as stated can be blended out.
- VTVicki T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type MatureHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars5/26/23Color and formulation are excellent
I'm 64 with gray hair and facial wrinkles. Am very happy with this product for added color on my face and for lips. The Rose Berry is beautiful, producing a natural, healthy, bright look. The product feels creamy and friendly . The staying power is very good even on the lips. Good size for the purse. : )
- TKTelly-Ann K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type OilyHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars8/13/22Nice cheek color
I mostly wear this as a blush. It's a natural-looking everyday color for me.
- KLKyung L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/4/23Toasted nutmeg
I love this color, it's the warm, brownish tone I was looking for. It's moisturizing and pigmented. And how can you go wrong when you smell like vanilla frosting? I plan on trying out some different colors as well.