Nutrient Day Cream SPF 30
- SSSarah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars2/13/22Great natural moisturizer with SPF
I live in a tropical environment that requires me to wear SPF for most of the year, and knowing the sun's damaging effects that can happen to the skin, I know why a good day cream with SPF is vital. Having said this, I'm not sure why, but it's really difficult to find a natural moisturizer that contains sun-protective ingredients. I've tried 100% Pure's green tea day moisturizer with SPF, but it felt like I was putting a thick layer of sunblock on my face. It even left a white cast like sunblock. Although I love almost everything from 100% Pure, that product was a miss for me, so I searched for a natural day cream with SPF and stumbled upon this one and loved it! There's absolutely no white cast left. It's not too thick and heavy. And it actually feels like a day cream versus applying a thick layer of sunblock.
I would definitely repurchase.
- ECEmily C.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars7/7/19Love!
This day cream feels soothing on my dry and sensitive skin. It is on the thicker side and can drag a little on my skin if it's not prepped with some rosewater spray or the Rosebrook hydrating accelerator spray.
There is some initial white cast even on my very fair complexion and a tiny bit of stickiness but both go away a few minutes after application. I have already purchased my second bottle!
- MOMarianne O.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Rated 5 out of 5 stars6/14/19Very nice sunscreen
I have been using this product for about one month and it works well for me. It starts off white and blends into my skin easily and covers well. I recommend it.
- LLLindsey L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type AcneicHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 3 out of 5 stars5/16/21Not for me
Perhaps I'm just not used to wearing sunscreen but I found this to be a bit greasy, and sitting on top of my skin. I believe it broke me out as well, but I have a hard time finding products that don't break me out so there's that. I actually returned it.
- CRCaryn R.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars12/15/20Great moisturizer
It’s light and feels comfortable on. I love the organic ingredients and the non nano zinc spf to offer protection from the sun.