Kahina Giving Beauty
Beldi Soap - Rose
- AAlexisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/11/17Beautiful product
I use this as a weekly treat for skin along with the kessa mit for extra exfoliation. It smells beautiful- a subtle rose scent. And with the mit it really sloughs off dead skin. The texture is jelly like but foams up a bit with water. I only use about a quarter size so this jar will last quite a while.
- CRChristine R.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars4/29/20Super soft skin!
I love the Neroli and Eucalyptus Beldi Soap, but I stayed away from the Rose because I have issues with Rose scents being too fragrant or worse...that cloying, artificial smell that I’ve found a lot even in clean products. So, I tried a few samples of this and very pleased that it’s a mild and pretty scent that’s not overwhelming. As for the product itself, I love to use on my “spa days” because I prefer to use it as body mask which is time consuming, but worth it. My skin is SO smooth afterwards and I feel very clean and moisturized. I definitely recommend taking the time to do the full routine. I like the Eucalyptus for an energizing experience and the Neroli or Rose for more relaxing at night.
- KNKimberly N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/7/21Feels like a quality/spa product
Slightly earthy/peaty olive scent combined with the rose, which is not overpowering. Skin exfoliated really well after letting the soap soak in for ten minutes. I found the rose beldi to be slightly more drying than the eucalyptus and neroli versions. I will definitely purchase those two in the future, but the rose is probably not for me. Felt like a spa experience using this product at home.
- SAStephanie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars6/17/21The soap feels silky and
The soap feels silky and luxurious.
- AAireI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color GreenRated 4 out of 5 stars5/24/21so far, I like it
I tried a sample of the rose. First, it smells nothing like any rose of any kind. It does smell green and earthy, which is ok with me. It is a kind of brown-green sheer oily paste and goes on thin. I left it on for 10 minutes and it dried on my skin (I bathed first). I used loofah mitts to remove it in the shower, and even so, it left a slight residue on my skin. However, it was not troublesome and I am really liking how my skin feels. I have one more sample to try, but I think I may indulge in this for a lovely bath ritual.