HYDRATING ELIXIR I: Phytonutrient Replenish
- JRJennifer R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type MatureHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars7/5/21Laurel's Hydrating Elixir is lovely
So far, everything Laurel makes that I have encountered has been fabulous, and the hydrating elixir is no different. I can't quantify exactly how hydrating or replenishing it is, but I know my skin, and senses, seem to enjoy it.Was this helpful?
- AAnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/24/16Laurel Does It Again!
I've looked forever for a moisture -rich toning spray that is not sticky -- I found it with Laurel! I use the Mature/Dry Skin, and despite Laurel the cringe-worthy name, the product is top-notch! Love, love.Was this helpful?
- VUVutny U.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars11/16/18I love this mist! It
I love this mist! It is liquid gold, smells amazing and my skin soaks it up!Was this helpful?
- EWEileen W.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars11/19/20Top Shelf Product!
I’ve loved and used Laurel products for several years now. I was excited to try the reformulation and am not disappointed - the products get better and better! Hydrating Replenish Elixir is great for my sensitive, dry, rosacea prone skin, and combined with the newly reformulated Unburden Serum, is magical. It’s so deeply nourishing and smells beautiful. Laurel’s products will continue to be a top shelf staple in my skin care collection. The purity and quality can’t be beat!Was this helpful?
- CC.B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/20/17lovely mist!
This high quality mist gives my finicky skin lasting hydration and a bit more glow. Impressive ingredients. Does not aggravate or worsen my break out prone skin.Was this helpful?