Mineral Foundation with SPF 15
- AKAshley K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars3/21/22Amazing powder foundation
I LOVE this foundation. It has great coverage and still looks natural. And a little goes a long way.
- LTLynda T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/16/18Good basic powder foundation
I like using this over liquid foundation as a setting powder and to add a little extra coverage. It takes away any shine and helps my makeup last longer through the day without looking cakey!
- KKKacey K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/27/20Easy to was very surprised!
Better than any liquid which pulls my skin. Buildable & spf is bonus!
- LDLashlee D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairRated 3 out of 5 stars1/21/19Decent
As far as mineral foundations go, this is a solid product. I love the glowy (but not oily) finish it provides. However, as with most mineral foundations, the wear time is just so short. I feel pretty oily and like my makeup is starting to shift within a few hours.
- JBJamie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/5/18Typical Mineral Foundation
Honestly, this foundation is nothing too special. I wanted to try out a mineral foundation because it's supposed to be better for acneic skin. I can get this to a solid medium coverage. The redness disappears but some of my scars peek through. This with mascara and brows is my "everyday" look. I do have to make sure to exfoliate and moisturize well as this will cling to any dry patches. It doesn't make me look powdery or cakey. The shade range is pretty good; I was able to find an exact match for my skintone. That all said, I probably won't repurchase this due to the fact that it makes me smell like a penny. Maybe I just have a sensitive nose, but everytime I put this on it has a very metallic scent. It's too distracting for me. SO, as with all things, try sample first.