The Bean Mask
- KSKristen S.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars11/25/19Another Amazing Mahalo Product!
I have only used this mask once so far, but I love it. It did not irritate my sensitive skin nor cause any breakouts :)Was this helpful?
- MDMaria D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type AcneicAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars9/4/22Holy Grail Product
I've rebought this mask 3-4 times by now. I use it weekly, and it's one of the best clean beauty masks I've found for oily/acne-prone skin. Winner!Was this helpful?
- KPKatilyn P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/18One of my favorites
This mask has become one of my favorites. At first I wasn't sure that I liked it as much as Mahalo's Petal mask, but the exfoliation this provides when washing it off has pushed it into my good graces. This mask has done everything for me that it claimed it was going to (my skin is clearer and my pores smaller after I use it, but it's never drying). As for the packaging, I think it's very pretty and haven't had any issues with cracking or moisture getting into the product. All around, it's a very high quality mask and I find that it transforms a routine into something I look forward to indulging in.Was this helpful?
- DDDemi D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars2/26/21So much Mahalo
The bean mask is pretty amazing an I always notice a difference after I take the mask off with a wash cloth. Plus I got the Petal mask free which is an equally excellent maskWas this helpful?
- DDianaI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars4/5/19Holy grail
I always have this mask on hand because it’s to DIE for. Detoxifying, brightening, amazing for breakouts, smoothing. It’s a home run for me. Plus it smells like chocolate and I want to eat it. It’s dessert for your face.Was this helpful?