- AAnnaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/13/23Love
I've tried all shades so far. I am light olive/yellow undertones with pretty significant dark circles. I've found I actually prefer the dark peach more (vs the light peach one) over the darkest parts of my under eyes, then I pat in a regular skintone concealer slightly lighter than my skin tone over the top. When I use a beauty blender to do this the finnish is flawless. I've liked the 14E powder to set it, which also available on this site.
- BEBrenna E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone DeepSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars9/8/20The pigment is really concentrated,
The pigment is really concentrated, which is great bang for your buck, but it also makes it a little more difficult to evenly distribute without sufficient moisture.
- RRachelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/26/22Wow! Peach color helps hide dark circles
I am really impressed by this! It makes a significant difference on my dark circles. I will be repurchasing.
- PBPeggy B.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteAge Range 61-70Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars12/10/20Corrects the darkness around my deeps set eyes
I have purchased this product several times now; the first time I got the neutral shade and it definitely improved the appearance of dark circles around my eyes. Since that purchase I have landed on the peach shade that is supposed to correct redness, I think in my case, it covers and improves those dark circles even better than the neutral shade.
- JKJulie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars1/3/22The ONE
The only think that covers my deep, dark undereye circles. I love using the peach to color correct, then the yellow to brighten. Perfect consistency and never cakey!