All Over Colour
- GDGlenda D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4/18/23Solid all-over-color product
I enjoy this product - I’m not quite sure it’s worth the price tag, but that’s up to each individual.
* so many colors! The neutrals, the bolds, the unexpected.
* has very good staying power.
* it actually does perform well as an “all over” colour, not just on the cheeks! The one I chose, Fuchsine, actually looks great as cheek, eye (it stains a bit though, as expected) and lip color.
The not so good:
* I find it not super easy to blend, neither with fingers or brushes. This probably contributes to the hood staying power, but I’d like a bit more emollience there I guess. Sometimes it looks a bit patchy and I really have to work on getting the color blended.
* The price tag…
Overall, it’s a nice product that performs well.Was this helpful?
- NONicole O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars4/12/23My new addiction!
I got the (M)anasi 7 All Over Colour in two shades … Sisserou and Gazania. I have a medium cool, olive skin tone for reference, and everything seems to turn pink or orange on me. The Sisserou is my absolute favorite. It’s simply stunning, the perfect cool toned grungy mauve, not too pinky at all. It’s not as deep as it appears in the pot, even when built up. It’s perfect. Both shades are much lighter and apply more sheer on the skin than they appear in the pot and in the pictures. The Gazania is beautiful as well. However this one does pull very pink on me. Not as warm as I was hoping. On my lips, it kind of has that “concealer” lip look. The formula is amazing! It’s creamy but not greasy. It’s does not have a powder setting feel like some cream products. For me, they work beautifully on the eyes, better than the Eye Glow which creases a bit. The All Over Colour did not crease on my eyes and lasted until the next day when I wash it off (yes, I forgot to wash my face before bed … oops). Now I want every shade. This is dangerous!!!!!Was this helpful?
- BBBrenda B.Verified BuyerSkin Tone MediumSkin Type NormalHair Color GreyEye Color HazelRated 3 out of 5 stars5/4/23Sisserou
This product is very drying on the lips and the color, Sisserou, is quite grey, something I didn't expect. It seems to work better on the eyelids.Was this helpful?
- MYMa Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type NormalHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars4/21/23Good cream color
I like this color on my eyes and cheek but doesn't show up much on the lips. These make great eyeshadow cause they don't dry out my eye lids and the color has this nice sheen to them.Was this helpful?
- JHJulie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteEye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars8/21/23Buttery Blush in my Perfect Pink!
The color is the perfect and versatile pink and is so buttery in texture. I love how sheer you can make these, or build up more color if you wish. I love how natural this blush looks and it doesn't feel heavy at all. A little go a long way and I have been having fun mixing in other all over colors like Estruscan for a nice combo to create a slightly warmer pink and dabbing some Sunsubiro for highlight. I also mix this with the clear Cristallo for an easy lip. It's perfect for me as I love using these cream products for a five minute face.Was this helpful?IBIntegrity Botanicals8/24/23
Thanks for your review of the color, Dianthus.:) A little does go a long way with these colors. Glad to hear you're enjoying a few products from (M)anasi 7.