One Love Organics
Botanical B Enzyme Cleansing Oil
- JJJennifer J.Verified BuyerSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 3 out of 5 stars11/29/20I don't get the hype
Just being honest here, but I don't get the hype with this product. While it does remove make up fairly well, I don't think it leaves my skin all that soft. It's almost too stripping for my dry skin. It is also not travel friendly. Honestly, just plain jojoba oil works about the same for me. I did not see or feel any enzyme action, regardless of how I used it. While I don't hate it, I won't repurchase.
- SYShelley Y.I do not recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 1 out of 5 stars11/2/20Not my cup of tea...
I'm not new to the world of oil cleansing, but I like to try different ones, so since this one had so many good reviews I decided to try it. However I ended up returning it because I disliked it so much! This irritated my eyes for several hours after using it to remove my makeup. It was fine if I didn't use it to remove my eye makeup, but that defeated the purpose of an oil cleanser for me. In addition, I did not at all care for the strong artificial pineapple scent that it had.
- GAGrace A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type OilyHair Color BlondeAge Range 25-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/22/22Staple product
I’ve been using this product for years now. I love that it has enzymes in it to help remove makeup and provide some enzymatic exfoliation. It really is the best out there!
- ACAlison C.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color GreyAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars2/23/20Great Cleanser. Smells Divine
It is a great weight and lathers when water is added. I use this as my first step in the double cleanse method. I will order again.
- LJLea J.Skin Tone FairSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 3 out of 5 stars4/22/20My all-time favorite cleansing oil
I've tried a lot of cleansing oils and balms over the years. I keep coming back to this one. The texture is elegant and it emulsifies to wash off well. The fresh fruity scent is what brings me back. I'm a frontline worker so I treated myself to get this product again for a moment of Zen at the end of my day. I deducted one star only because the price keeps me from always having it in my cabinet. I wish there was more product for the cost.